This position(s) will support one of the US National Laboratories’ continuity and resilience program which includes planning, development and execution of program requirements to ensure continuity of operations. Role includes support to define needed attributes of essential functions and support functions, and facilitate/document the criteria, gaps, and actions to ensure readiness for continuity challenging events. This will include the testing of functions and resulting improvements.
- BS in engineering or appropriate technical degree
- 10 years of experience with crisis management, emergency planning and management, or highly regulated operations management
- Experience in risk identification, analysis and development of risk mitigation plans
- Experience developing and implementing ISO 22301 plans at a complex facility
- Experience in implementation of DOE Order 150.1A Continuity Programs
- Excellent writer and oral communicator
- Good facilitator skills
- Proven ability to translate subject matter expert input into usable checklists and documents
- Proven field experience validating facility and support systems readiness including infrastructure, business systems, etc.
- Must be able to obtain DOE Q clearance
- Current DOE or DOD security clearance
- Experience as Emergency Manager at nuclear facility, DOD installation, DOE facility, or hospital
KeySource Thomas Thor has been exclusively retained to conduct this search. All information exchanged and related to this role is considered proprietary and will be managed through: